Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Focus - Sneak Peek

Double click photo for close up
We're running a bit behind schedule on our Friday Focus project for this week.  It's in the oven (so to speak) but only half baked :)  But we wanted to let you all know that our Friday Focus this week is Maja Design paper.  They've been in the shop for about 6 weeks now and I have been gradually adding collections. I just got in three new 12x12 collections this week so now I have a great selection of Maja Design scrapbooking paper in the boutique.  And for the next week, it will be discounted 15% off my already low prices!  It's time to stock up!  For my project this week, I decided to do an accordion fold table decoration for Thanksgiving - simply because I have fallen in love with the gorgeous Walking in the Forest 12x12 collection!  So check out the selection and the prices and be sure to stop back later to see the finished product.

Hugs,
Linda

5 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous! You're making me want those papers and neutrals aren't even my thing, although I appreciate when other people use them well, as you are doing here. Can't wait to see the rest. Hmmm,,,maybe I Need them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh!! Can't wait for the 'full reveal'! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The papers DO look gorgeous Linda, looking forward to seeing the rest of your make....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks wonderful! I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cannot wait to see the rest of your make , looks great so far! great colours x hugs xtrace x

    ReplyDelete