Saturday, December 1, 2012

Saturday Step x Step-Gift Card Holder




I have created a gift card holder using the Tim Holtz Pocket Envelope and the Festive Greenery Decorative Strip die.  At the moment the Funkie Junkie Boutique is closed and will reopen January 20, 2013.  Linda is moving and it is quite the undertaking.  I have used burlap string and the tiny clothespin from the Funkie Junkie Boutique.  There are not many steps in making these cute gift card envelopes.  You can see the open cut out before gluing it together.  I used scor-tape to adhere and then added my embellishments, it was super easy to make and will be great for gift card giving this Christmas.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend...enjoy!





3 comments:

  1. wow this is so cute..how beautiful you design it..thanks for sharing it as i wish to design Gift Card envelopes same like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. So great job. I would like to make Plastic Card Holders like this. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete